Tuesday, September 23, 2014

ART CLASS HAPPENINGS  - Trimester 1, September 2014

I've realized that I've focused on C.T.D. class the last few posts so it's only fair to acknowledge the great work being produced in art class by students in grade 7 and 8.  Below are a few photographs of the projects we are currently working on.

Grade seven students started the trimester with a Typography project that required them to create a different style for each letter in their name.   Currently they are learning how to create value, light and shadow in a drawing.

Grade eight students are exploring color, line and texture by creating silhouettes of plants against cool or warm color skies.  The ongoing work is wonderful and I am always impressed by their creative problem solving.  Once I have several finished products I will photograph and upload them.  












No comments:

Post a Comment